- Category Other
- Type Emulation
- Language English
- Total size 92.2 GB
- Uploaded By Seiya
- Downloads 55
- Last checked 10 months ago
- Date uploaded 10 months ago
- Seeders 1
- Leechers 2
CD32-CDTV Goldies is a huge collection of 605 Amiga CD32 and CDTV Games.
Not only games, but also applications and multimedia
Release Detail :.
Size: 92,2 GB
.: Minum Requirement :.
A PC with Windows
.: Suggested Requirement :.
Windows XP or better
I suggest at least an X86 CPU at 1,5 Ghz and 2 GB ram if you use Win7/8 Home Premium.
.: Installation Note:.
After you have downloaded, uncompress in a temporary directory and then copy CD32-CDTV Goldies into GameBase Directory
1) Launch GBToolBox icon from Windows to associates database to front-end and then close it
1) Launch GameBase Icon
2) Clic on CD32-CDTV Goldies icon
3) Go in "Tools"
3a) Go to CD32-CDTV Goldies PAths
3b) Here you have to put the path where you have installaed Gamebase.
So, in the Games Section you have to click the button to choose where in your HD there are the games:
Idem for Extra and Screenshot
4) Again, go in "Tools"
5) From here you have to launch "Verify Available Files" and choose "Games", "Extra" and "Screenshot"
Now you have to configure the Emulator only if after GBToolBox.exe, GameBase has not auto configured emulator and filetypes :
1) Go to GEMUS menu in GameBase front-end.
2) Choose Winuae and here go to "Emulator Path Filename" on the right of requester
3) Click on "Browse" to search where in your HD you have this emulator (that is in Emulators dir in CD32-CDTV Goldies).
c:program\gamebase\cd32-cdtv golddies\emulators\winuae and choose the emulator icons (in this case, WinUAE.exe)
4) In Gemus Panel should be already installed the "Script" and "FileTypes". If you didn't see nothing here you have to put yourselfs in this way:
"Gemus Script" is file called "amigacd.txt" and the "FileTypes": cue;iso;zip;nrg;bin;ccd;img;mdf;mds;
you are redy to use it.
- CD32-CDTV Goldies.iso (92.2 GB)